茉莉 发表于 2023-11-29 20:38:14

【MV】TOMMO feat. MELISA, Safaryan & Masked Wolf - I'M ALONE (DJ MB Remix) Remix Music

<iframe src="https://player.bilibili.com/player.html?bvid=BV1Z94y1J7zj" style="width:100%;height:540px;background:#000000;" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe><br>

茉莉 发表于 2023-11-29 20:43:55

本帖最后由 茉莉 于 2023-11-29 20:50 编辑 <br /><br />我还是推荐大家听听原唱,绝对震撼:<br>
<iframe frameborder="no" border="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" width="330" height="86" src="//music.163.com/outchain/player?type=2&amp;id=1824489426&amp;auto=0&amp;height=66"></iframe><br>
<div><br></div>这首歌的某部分人声,曾经非常风靡各大短视频平台,被作为车臣大汉出场展示的BGM,:D,<br>歌曲名称: I'M ALONE<br>发行时间:2021-02-03<br>发行公司:A+/Студия СОЮЗ&nbsp;<br>演唱者:Melisa / Tommo<br>歌词:<br>作词 : Tomosoiu Bogdan<br>作曲 : Tomosoiu Bogdan<br>So alone如此孤独<br>I’m alone我独自一人<br>So so alone如此孤独<br>I’m alone我茕茕孑立<br>Hey, it’s me嘿,是我<br>Open the door打开门<br>You gotta give back my heart, back my heart你得把我的心还过来<br>I’m on my way我要走自己的路<br>I don’t wanna stay我不想再停留<br>There’s no time to waste没有时间去浪费<br>And I want it back并且我想回到过去<br>You didn’t care when she was sad你根本不关心她说了什么<br>I think that’s all for you and I我想这是为了你我都好<br>We live on the edge我们一直生活在崩溃边缘<br>It’s toxic and dangerous是如此危险和无趣<br>So alone如此的孤独<br>I’m alone我独自一人<br>So so alone是如此的孤独<br>I’m alone我独自一人<br>So alone是如此孤独<br>I’m alone我独自一人<br>So alone是如此孤独<br>I’m alone我独自一人<br>Hey, it’s me嘿,是我<br>I’m back again to get, my memories, my memories我想要回到过去拿回我的回忆<br>You know it’s my turn to shuffle the cards你知道轮到我去展示什么伤害了我<br>I want to do what’s right for me我只是想要做对我来说正确的事<br>End of the game you cheated me到了最后你欺骗了我<br>I think that’s all for you and I我认为这是为了你我都好<br>We live on the edge我们生活在崩溃边缘<br>It’s toxic and dangerous这样有害又危险<br>So alone如此孤独<br>I’m alone我独自一人
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【MV】TOMMO feat. MELISA, Safaryan & Masked Wolf - I'M ALONE (DJ MB Remix) Remix Music